We started producing this white wine with Godello variety grapes in 2007.
In keeping with our tradition, this is a quality wine, with its own personality and a high expression, result of a rigorous selection of grapes from old vineyards, which will doubtlessly fascinate the consumer.
The union of careful viticulture work and the implementation of new techniques for production, such as cold maceration of the grapes or maturing on lees, give this wine a special and different character.
Golden yellow color with greenish tones. Medium tear. Highly varietals nose, with floral freshness, notes of white fruit and a touch of raisins and lime. Very dense, long and fresh on the palate; with a return of the fruitiness and the floral tones, with a great consistency provided by maturing on lees.
- Name: G DEL GALIR.
- Origen: D.O. VALDEORRAS (Orense).
- Oenologist: Jose Luis Murcia Sotos.
- Output: 15,000 bottles.
- Variety: Godello
- Prefermentive film maceration. 8 – 10 hours. 10 -12 ºC.
- Alcoholic Fermentation: Duration: 15 days.
- Temperature: 15-18ºC.
- Matured on their own lees. 4 months.
- Method: Batonage.
- Analysis: Alcoholic content: 13,5º
- Method of clarification: Static.
- Filtering: Light filtering before bottling.
- EAN code: 8437005366619.
- Cork: 44 x 23,5 mm. Twin Top cap. Prestige.
- Bottle: Burgundy 75 cl. High moss.
- Cardboard box containing 6 bottles.